Battambang sunset tour
We start our trip at 3 PM and the end is foreseen around 7 PM. We'll pick you up at your hotel.
We first drive along the main road with the tuk-tuk. Along the way you can enjoy the beautiful view and the fresh wind in your hair while driving in a comfortable tuk-tuk. You will also see people doing a rat BBQ, you can taste it if you really like. Fair enough if you just want to take pictures...
When we arrive at Pnomh Sampouv we decide to take the climb by foot or by motor bike. At Pnomh Sampouv we will visit the canons, the Buddha and the stupha. The stupha is a memorial place in the killing cave where people were killed during the regime of the Khmer Rouge.
Monkey time! You will have the chance to see monkeys. These are not scared of people so you can feed them with bananas and nuts!
After that we go down and we will wait at the bat cave for the bats to come out, looking for food. It's not hundred, not thousand but hundreds of thousands of bats that will fly out of the cave, a very impressive natural phenomenon...
Then there's one more attraction before driving back to the city, which is the beautiful sunset. Do not forget your camera!
What is included?
- Free cold water
- Transportation with the Kim Tours tuk-tuk. The tuk-tuk has safety lights when we return in the dark after sunset. Security first! The driver has a safe driving certificate!
- Pick up at your hotel
- English speaking guide with lots of experience
- Rat tasting, if you like ;-)
What is not included?
- The entrance of the park which is 3 USD.
Optionally, we leave at 1 PM (2 hours earlier) to go explore the famous bamboo trail!
Groups of 2 persons or more:
- Without bamboo trail: 12 USD / person
- With bamboo trail: 18 USD / person
1 person / solo traveler
- Without bamboo trail: 20 USD
- With bamboo trail: 25 USD